Since 1961, the Capital Southwest team has formed successful relationships
with more than 245 companies. Our extensive experience and our attentive,
long-term investment strategy make us unique.
We are dedicated to supporting exceptional businesses.
To help ensure our portfolio companies achieve their full potential,
we also provide:
- Active board representation
- Transitional leadership and executive recruiting
- Best practice resources
- Attention and experienced advice
- Corporate finance strategy and modeling
- Acquisition sourcing, advisory, due diligence and negotiation support.
Financing options to help businesses grow and expand:
- Growth capital
- Management-led buyouts
- Acquisition financings
- Minority recapitalizations
Types of financing
- Equity for companies whose growth is capital constrained
- When bank financing is inadequate
- Capital to fund acquisitions
- Stand-alone companies
- Divisions and subsidiaries of larger companies
- Companies with innovative products or services and high growth potential
- Confirmed customer demand and imminent profitability
- Partial liquidity for owners who do not want to sell their companies
Learn about our investment criteria here.